Sunday, July 3, 2011

Update on the manuscript

It's been a while since I last posted something.  The manuscript is almost done and needs some extra fine tuning as I reread the parts I've written down.  I'm also anxiously waiting for a bunch of files about Clancy, promissed to me by my friend Jake Powers a while ago.  I hope to get them soon as those files could contain some interesting stuff which we can use.  Jake promissed to me in person he'll send it to me asap.  A month has gone by and still there was nothing in the mail.  I will have to remind him, again, to send it to me.
Ann, a close friend of mine, is making a coverdesign.  It will feature the art of my friend James.  Looking forward seeing the first designs.
More news to follow soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive