Monday, April 23, 2012

Silver Eagle to be released in September!

On Monday our publisher asked me for permission to move forward with production for Clancy's story Silver Eagle.  And of course it didn't take me long to say yes.  We are looking for a release in time for next September's Operation Market Garden 68th anniversary.  I will start promoting the book on my trip to Normandy next June so don't be shy to say hello when you see me somewhere during that trip.  I am also hoping to promote and sell the book during the commemorations in the Netherlands next September, followed hopefully with a book tour in the US.

I also want to thank everyone who has supported and helped Clancy and I over the past years to make this book possible.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.  And Clancy, my dear friend, wherever you might be.  This is for you buddy.  Miss you dearly.

When I have more information to give I will let you all know here, so keep an eye out on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive