Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Manuscript accepted for publication/ Contract to be signed tonight

It has been a long time coming but finally I can say we've finally done it.  On Monday 15th of October, the day after what would have been Clancy's 87th birthday, Pneuma Springs Publishing has approved our manuscript for publication.  There couldn't have been a better timing for that.  I'm excited with the prospect of Clancy's story finally being published.  I received the contract last night and my counselor said it was okay for me to sign it.  I have to say a special thank you to her for all the work and effort she did.
The contract that Pneuma Springs Publishing had sent me will be signed in less then two hours from now, witnessed by my best friend as I wanted to share that special moment with her.
But after all this happiness and relief it is finally happening, I feel a bit sad.  Sad because our dear friend Clancy isn't here anymore to see it all happening...
I want to thank his beloved wife Liz and their children for their continued support during these long months and I'll keep you all posted when I have more to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive