Friday, September 21, 2012

Some News

It has been a while since I last posted on the blog.  It's been a busy time lately but I'm still looking for a publisher to publish "Silver Eagle".  I can say that there is a British publisher who has read our synopsis and some sample chapters and they are interested in it.  They asked me to make some minor changes to the manuscript and then send it in full to them.  I hope to send it to them later this week as I'm still waiting for a piece written by two of Clancy's children: Tonia and Arthur.  I want to thank them both for doing this and I'm looking forward reading it.  I think it would be a nice addition to have to the manuscript. I'll keep you all posted when I have more news.  Being interested in it is one thing, getting an actual deal is quite another.  But we keep our fingers crossed this one will work out.  I want to thank Liz and the rest of the family for their continued support.

I also want to thank reenactment groups Band of Brothers Belgium & the Netherlands and Triple A for doing a memorial ceremony for Clancy last Saturday and giving him the 21 salute shots he deserved.  I was moved by this gesture and I want to thank them again for doing this.  Also a special word of gratitude goes out to the men of 101st Airborne Demonstration Team "Screaming Eagles" for attending this ceremony and paying their respects.

Beneath is the video of the ceremony:


No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive